Ph.D. in Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications
Thesis: Reduced order models for parametric bifurcation problems in nonlinear PDEs
Advisor : Prof. Gianluigi Rozza
Co-Advisor : Prof. Francesco Ballarin
- Projection-based and data-driven reduced order models in computational science and engineering.
- Scientific machine learning approaches based on feedforward and graph neural network for complexity reduction.
- Numerical analysis of bifurcating phenomena held by parametrised non-linear partial differential equations, with applications to:
- Continuum Mechanics – Hyperelastic equations and Von Kármán system
- Quantum Mechanics – Bose-Einstein condensates
- Fluid Dynamics – Navier-Stokes system and Optimal Control problems
- Multi-physics – Fluid-Structure Interaction problems